Thursday 21 June 2012

BOX OFFICE CHARTS - Week Ending 19 June

1. Prometheus
Ridley Scott's sci-fi horror adventure mash-up is still at number 1 in it's third week. Although, I doubt it will still be here when Spidey turns up next month and blows it out the water. For our review of Prometheus, click here.

2. Men In Black 3
The sci-fi comedy is still kicking, a non-mover from last week. For our review, click here.

3. Snow White and the Huntsman
Another non-mover from last week. NEWS: If you enjoyed the film, a sequel has been confirmed.

4. Rock of Ages
I really really really want to see this film. I know it's got pretty poor reviews, but I love the music, and it's got Russell Brand in it. New this week.

5. The Pact
Moved down one from last week.

6. Red Lights
I love  supernatural films, and I think Cillian Murphy is brilliant. I can't wait to see this film. New this week.

7. Avengers Assemble
Just uttering it's last dying words before Spidey and The Dark Knight Rises battle it out to be the next big superhero movie. My money's on TDKR. Down 2 from last week.

8. Fast Girls
This new olympic-themed chick flick starring Being Human's Lenora Crichlow is new this week.

9. What To Expect When You're Expecting
This is a non-mover.

10. Top Cat - The Movie
Everybody's favourite cat is just hanging off the bottom of the charts this week after moving down 4 places.

There's this week's chart. Any surprises? Let us know in the comments.
Tom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment